Monday, March 25, 2013

Am I doing this right?!

I'm officially a "Blogger"!! I've been wanting to attempt this feat for a couple of years now, but it always seemed to far-fetched an idea for me.  Since this is my very 1st EVER (did I mention that) blog, I thought I would tell you about me :-)

My name is Bessie but I answer to Bess, Bessalina, Gigi, Bitch, etc. :-) I've been at my same (BORING) job for over 15 years.  I'm 37, almost 38 and have lived in Cincinnati my entire life.  I love it here and I'm VERY proud of my city!  HUGE Cincinnati Reds fan!! As of today, Chris Heisey #28 is my guy but that changes on occasion (when a new cutie comes to town)! LOL :-)  I'm on my 2nd (AND FINAL) marriage! My husbands name is Greg and while we have no children, we do have 2 dogs (who are our babies) and an iguana who thinks she IS a dog too!  Zeus (white shepherd/husky mix) who is 11 ; Jasper (black pomeranian) he was a resue and not quite sure of his age & Lizzie the Iguana who is about 3. 

I won't divulge everything about myself in my very 1st blog - I want to leave a little to the imagination.  Plus I figure that over time, you'll probably learn FAR too much about me anyway!

I will talk about Reality tv - ALOT.  Please don't be surprised or shocked if you hear Brandi (B), Lisa (Pinky) or Yolanda (Yo) appear on this page frequently.  I love RHOBH and those 3 ladies.  I detest Faye Resnick and will probably say so often.  I don't watch (and have never seen an single epi) of Teen Mom 1, 2, 3 or 30 but I am fascinated with the lives of Jenelle Evans (Rodgers) and Courtland.  Throw in Gary Head and Jade Dolph and we have some DRAMA up in here!  Watching these people air their WAY too dirty laundry on Twitter keeps me coming back for more.  Their lives are seriously a soap opera - bed hopping every other week, etc.  Jenelle was with Gary but married Courtland who was accused of beating her and causing her miscarriage a month after they married.  She immediately left Courtland to return to Gary's arms (while he pushed the "love of his life" Jade to the curb) only to want her back after Jenelle went into rehab! Whew - I could go on and on and on.....

I guess this wasn't too bad for a 1st blog, was it?? I can only hope to get better with each entry.  Tonight is the season finale of RHOBH AND part 1 of the reunion show - SUPER EXCITED!! I'll have loads to say I'm sure :-)

I am a VERY personable gal, so please feel free to talk to me.  Ask me questions or just share whatever you'd like! I'm looking forward to sharing some gossip and good girlie talk :-) I promise - I won't ONLY talk about tv.  I'll share my personal stories as well as make up I love, hairstyles, etc.  I'm a HUGE Pinterest chic!

You can follow me on:
 Twitter : bessieeversole
Pinterest: Bessie Eversole
Facebook: Bessie George Eversole
Keek: BessieEversole

Until next time...

xx BE

2 comments:

  1. I love the RHO____ shows, but espicially RHOBH! I want to be Lisa when I grow up! I agree with you about Faye; personally, I think she is just a fame whore.

    Good job on your first post - looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Marianne.... This is gonna be a fun venture I believe :-)

    ReplyDelete