Sunday, April 7, 2013

Oh what to write about?

I have to admit.. My 2nd post is intimidating me. What do I write about? How do I transition smoothly (while being a- witty/funny or b- sarcastic) from one topic to the next??

I was a blogger virgin until a couple of weeks ago. So I've done a lil research. I've looked at others. Some wrote about their personal lives and various life journeys while others write about celebrities and what have you. I want to write about it all!

I want to talk about my personal journeys. Got married at 27 to be divorced at 33 and remarried at 35. 1st marriage was a complete disaster - from the start. I wasted many years on that relationship to walk away with nothing but debt. Sure I've had break ups in the past. They hurt. Blah blah blah. Nothing compares to the pain of a divorce (other than a death). I guess divorce is a death in a sense.

I wouldn't have made it through that horrible time if it weren't for my best friend - Ang <3. She was my rock and my support. I am a very lucky lady. I come from an amazing family. I have 3 fabulous sisters. I'm blessed to still have BOTH my parents with me. I have loads of beautiful nieces and nephews. And we're all close. We all still live in the same city. Close I tell ya!:)

They say that everything happens for a reason and what's meant to be will be. I believe that. If that marriage hadn't ended, then I wouldn't be where I'm supposed to be. With my husband of 2 1/2 years, Greg. Sure, marriage isn't easy.. but nothing worth anything ever is.

Til next time ~~ S*M*I*L*E

❤ xx Bessalina

No comments:

Post a Comment