Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cheating - 9021OH-OH style

I keep typing a line.  Then I delete the line.  I restart.  I delete.  You get the picture.  There are just so many things I want to talk about and it gets all jumbled!  I am trying to be a nice(ER) person, I really am.  I also know that while I don't know these celebrities personally, I feel like I do.  I read their blogs, their Facebook and Twitter accounts.  I watch their homemade videos on Keek and of course I follow the "news" rags.

Pathetic?  Maybe, but it's what I love.  I want to be Brandi Glanville's BFF! I love her "F*CK OFF" attitude.  Probably because I have one too.  I want you to read and enjoy my blog, but if I offend you - sorry.  It's not intentional - it's just me!  I will NOT alter who I am in my blogs!!  With that being said, if you don't like curse words, etc., you may want to exit and find another blogger :-(

Ok, so I'll begin now.  I detest 2 "celebrities".  I loathe Faye Resnick (I think I've said this before).  I don't want to talk about her right now.  I want to discuss the other woman (aptly titled) , Leann Rimes Cibrian.  I realize she LOVES to sue people so I have to tread somewhat lightly here.  I can state the facts tho! She not only wrecked 1 marriage but 2.  Her interview with Guilanna Rancic made me sick.  Oh woe is me Bitch!  Really??  It wasn't like she didn't know he was married with 2 small boys.  She just didn't care.  She saw something she had to have and she took it - plain and simple.  I understand that it takes two to tango.  I think Eddie Cibrian is a complete dick!  Yes he's hot with those sexy lil dimples but so what?  He's a lying, cheating, housebitch!!  I'll take my chubby, balding hubby over him ANY day of the week!!

I've seen the photos and I read the articles.  Leann does appear to be a tad (once again, treading lightly)obsessed with B (and with good reason)! Brandi will wear and outfit or a bikini and within days Leann is copying the look.  I mean, B's legs go up, Up, UP and Leann's don't.  Leann even copied her hairdo.  Stalker much?? And I just HAVE to say : BONUS MOM MY ASS!!!  While being a step-parent is a rewarding but sometimes difficult job, Leann uses it to hurt Brandi.  She constantly posts pics to her Twitter account, basically taunting B with her own boys!  Subscribe to her Twitter page and you'll see firsthand what I'm talking about.

Brandi's book rocked by the way!  I wonder when Bonus Mom will write a book telling her side of the story - OH, THAT'S RIGHT..... "Spitfire", her new album does that!!  Who needs to write a riveting tell all book when you can yodel your way thru 10 songs??

I am, and always will be, Team Brandi!  I don't have much tolerance for homewreckers. Especially vicicious ones who manipulate.  I've said it before and I'll say it til I take my last breath - Karma IS a Bitch!  Bonus Mom IS getting some karma thrown her way because B's book is a NY Times Bestseller and has been for weeks!!  I don't believe "Spitfire" has even reached the top 10 on iTunes??  Can we say Opening Act/no longer headliner?? Can we say kareoke?  Maybe she can retire at the ripe ole age of 30 to become a vocal coach?!

Anyway - the moral of this bl<3g is that you reap what you sow.  If you don't want your hubby fornicating with the nanny, or with every cocktail waitress in sight, DON'T mess with a married man.  IF THEY CHEAT WWIITTHH YOU..... THEY'LL CHEAT OONN YOU!!  That's just common fucking sense!

Til next time....

Bessalina

 


No comments:

Post a Comment