Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just a rainyThursday.....

Rainy, thunderstormY day.  It's been like this since last night.  Supposed to be like this tomorrow too.. then it will stop.  I'm not complaining, at all!  After the horrible winter most of us have had, this is a welcome change :-)

I've got spring fever, that's for sure.  I've busted out the capri's once, or twice already.  What can I say?  I'm antsy :)

Ok.. So, I'm LAH-OV-IN' the Elf line of beauty products / brushes, etc.  GO GRAB EM' UP!! That's my : Bes's Beauty Bite  :-)
They are seriously affordable, under $5 each!!  Most of the regular brushes(they are the white ones) are ONLY $1.  The more "high end" line of brushes (they are the black ones) are ONLY $3.  Lip stains and glosses for a buck.  Blushes and shadows for $3.  They have face primer, lid primer & concealer, OH MY :) Check em' out!!!

I have learned SO much in the past 6 months from following my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube.  I fully intend on passing on what I've learned, to you all...

Please remember, my blogs are all over the place, just like I am! I may want to give a beauty tip one day, or a household / personal organizational tip the next. 

Time for dinner beauties and tonight is boneless chicken breasts marinated in garlic with loaded mashed potatoes... YUM!

Ta-Ta for now... MUAH

BE xo

No comments:

Post a Comment