Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's Been A While...


Writing isn't coming easy for me this morning.  I've been staring at the computer screen for an hour.  Typing a line... deleting a line.  So, I guess I'll just keep typing and see what happens!

I haven't blogged in over 6 months :-( Nothing drastic or life changing has taken place since my last post.  I did, however, start a YouTube channel :) ... I just haven't posted anything yet.  Be on the lookout for that to change!! 

So what have I been doing since I quit my job? I get asked that a lot!  I was a stay at home wife up until a month ago.  I finally got my foot in the door in my school district! Right now I am a "sub" , which basically means that if someone doesn't come to work they call me to come in and work for them.  The pay is awful, but it's a start.  I don't want to sub forever, so if a permanent position doesn't become available in the next few months, I will be forced to look elsewhere.  Gotta pay the bills, which means I need to work..work..work!

My husband began a new journey as well.  He enrolled in college and began last Monday :) I am so proud of him.  Believe me, I don't deal well with change, so life has been difficult for me. 

I always have a hard time thinking of topics so I've decided that I'm just going to write.  I'm going to write about how hard it is for me to watch my parents age and become dependent.  This honestly, has become my biggest, hardest and scariest challenge to date!! One day I may do a blog telling you about my favorite makeup products and skin care routine (for you beauty buffs) :)

My YouTube channel will basically be the same premise.  I may do some makeup tutorials ; What's in My Bags are ALWAYS fun! ; I will Vlog as well.

I will link everything together though so navigating won't be so daunting.  So I guess this particular blog is my: What's Happening Now... AND... What's Been Going On!  I promise to do better about blogging on a regular basis!!  That's a big goal of mine for 2014, even though the 1st qtr of the year is over.  Hey, we have 3 more to go :-)

OH... and for those of you who may have remembered and are wondering.. YES, I did go to my 20 year high school reunion back in October.  I'm glad I took the advice and went.  It was nice seeing SOME people and the 90's throwback music was pretty awesome :-) 

Ta Ta for now.  XO BE

No comments:

Post a Comment